Thursday, January 5, 2012

End of my love journey









Only the memories is left here,


And it spends a whole day talking to me.


You have made the decision very clear to understand.


I'm aware that there is no reluctance in you.


De house;


`that's full of our memories,


`that's filled with our love..












You want a farewell,


But I simply do not want to end the relationship.


I can only force myself to pretend nothing has happened,


Smile even though my heart is bleeding.


Now u has left and not coming back to this house anymore.


U are very far away from me now,


And I will also slowly walk away.


I will learn to give u up and


THAT IS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU SO.


I don't know what can i do,


The house has become a prison to me,


`every morning i woke up by myself without you at my side anymore;


`every night i sleep with tears on both my eyes;


`everyday i dreamt of you doing your stuffs like usual in this house;


`everyday i'm guilty for my own mistakes and


SORRY for whad i had done to you.












I wont say to u- wait for me


And hope you can be a strong girl who can handle everything by yourself.


I cant have any hopes in this relationship anymore;


I will miss the smile on your face;


I will miss your smell;


I will miss your hug;


I will miss your cooks;


I will miss the moment we both spent together!






0 comments: